This is a 17-round magazine for CZ 75B, 75 SP-01 Shadow, 85B pistols in 9mm.
Featuring an enhanced 17-round capacity, carbon steel construction, oversized polymer base plates, and high tensile music wire spring internals, these magazines are ideal for self-defense or tactical use.
Inspired by John Browning’s designs, the CZ-75 is a legendary sidearm and one of the original “wonder nines.” And with Mec-Gar’s improved magazines, you’ll get ultimate reliability out of your CZ pistol at the range, in competition, or even in self-defense situations …
Mec-Gar produces many CZ factory magazines, and they’re constantly evolving on designs and manufacturing to deliver a better, more reliable magazine for military, police and civilian shooters.
Grab a few enhanced magazines for your CZ pistol today!
- Anti-Friction coating allows for easy loading, reduced malfunctions, and superior anti-corrosion properties
- Internal components are interlinked
- The drop protection system will reduce the shock and failures of magazines when they are dropped on hard surfaces such as in self-defense or competition use. The design of the floorplate allows it to fit better into competition boxes than other expanded capacity floorplates.
- Fits most CZ 75 pistols
- Detachable design
- Steel construction with an antifriction coating
- Holds 17 rounds of 9mm ammunition
- MEC-GAR CZ 75 9mm 17-Round Magazine