All UMC handgun ammunition is American-made in Lonoke, Arkansas, using first-quality, factory-fresh brass and clean-shooting Kleanbore® primers to provide the best value for practice, personal defense and hunting. UMC handgun ammunition offers the choice of full metal jacket, soft point, and jacketed hollow point bullets in several popular handgun calibers. You’d be hard-pressed to find a better value anywhere. For practice, target shooting, training exercises or any other high-volume shooting situation, Remington UMC 9mm Luger 115-Grain Centerfire Handgun Ammunition offers value without any compromise in quality or performance. Made with Remington components right here in the USA, UMC handgun ammunition is available in today’s most popular pistol and revolver cartridges. UMC handgun ammo provides shooters a blend of value and performance with a variety of bullets loaded in reloadable brass cases.
Features and Benefits
- Metal case
- 250-round box
- Great for practice, target shooting, training exercises and other high-volume shooting situations
- 115 grains
- Made in USA
- 9mm Luger caliber
- Caliber: 9mm
- Number of rounds: 250
- Pistol Ammo Type: Target
- Grain weight: 115
What’s in the Box
- Remington UMC 9mm Luger 115-Grain Centerfire Handgun Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.