In the field, at the range or on the hunt, you can trust TulAmmo ( TulAmmo .22 Remington 55-Grain Centerfire Rifle Ammunition ) to deliver a superior level of internal, external and terminal ballistics, more consistent velocities, and impressive retained energies downrange from your favorite rifle, with an unmatched value-to-performance ratio. All TulAmmo rifle cartridges are steel cased, zinc jacketed, non-corrosive Berdan primed, with a phosphate polymer coating and a lead core.
If you are a high volume shooter, this is the ammo for you. This cartridge uses a non-corrosive Berdan primer and bullets with a lead core and full bimetal jacket. The steel case has is bottled-shaped with non-projecting flange and a phosphate polymer coating.
- Full-metal jacket
- Polymer-coated steel cases are noncorrosive
- 55 grains
- .22 Remington caliber
- Smooth cycling
- 20-round box
- Caliber: .22 Remington
- Number of rounds: 20
- Species: Hog/Predator
- Grain weight: 55
- TulAmmo .22 Remington 55-Grain Centerfire Rifle Ammunition
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.